Welcome to Grammaropolis!

In the world of Grammaropolis -- which includes songs, videos, books, and interactive games--the parts of speech are animated characters, personified based on the roles they play in the sentence. Which part of speech are you?

Monday, July 13, 2009

A Kepler's Review. It all comes full circle.

As many of you know, I spent six years in the SF Bay area before moving to Houston. I lived within walking distance from a wonderful outdoor cafe called Cafe Borrone, and most days after coming home from my teaching job, I hung out at Borrone and wrote the book that became The Brothers Torres. Well, Borrone is right next door to Kepler's Books, one of the best indie bookstores in the country, and Kepler's is responsible for at least half the books I had to lug from Menlo to Houston. All of this is to say that this review on The Book Bind, Kepler's teen blog, pretty much made my week.

No comments: